Monday, February 28, 2011

MSW, MFT-I or MFT Needed for San Diego based Mental Health Clinic!

Behavioral Health Clinician needed for Community Based Mental Health Program in Central San Diego.  4 month Temporary Contract for MSW, MFT-I or MFT, bilingual/Spanish speaking, 9a-5p and must have experience working with SED Children, Youth and Families.  County and Anasazi experience is highly desired.  ASAP start date.  Call Kim Lenoci today for details at 877-801-8988 or email klenoci@phs-staffing.com

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested in a similar position if it were full time. Keep me posted if something more full time becomes available. I am a registered intern with the bbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaitlin, Thanks so much for you interest! We currently have a few full time openings that I would love to talk with you about. I also get new opportunities in each week that I can keep you updated on. Do you have a phone number that I can reach you at so I can find out more about your background and provide you with more details on our openings? Let me know what works best. Thanks so much Kaitlin, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Kim Lenoci
    877-801-8988
    klenoci@phs-staffing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim. I emailed you. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete